The American Legion "U.S.S. Tampa" Post 5
3810 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609
The American Legion Family
United we are stronger. Together, members of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary and the Sons of The American Legion are The American Legion Family.
Supporting each other, our organizations place high importance on preserving our American traditions and values, promote patriotism, encouraging good citizenship, supporting our veterans and their families, and remembering those which made the ultimate sacrifice. We shall never forget the significance of the cost our soldiers have come to bear to preserve our way of life and the freedoms granted by their choices.
- 03/03 7:00PM (Thurs.) - Next Post 5 meeting. Social and dinner at 6:00PM.
Social Post 5 Nights
- 02/17 7:00PM (Wed.).
- Every Friday 4:30 to 6:00PM - Join the Bayshore Patriots for flag waving at Bayshore and Bay to Bay.
- 02/11 6:00PM (Thur.) - Concerned Veterans of America meet at Post 5. Host Liz Smith.
- 02/13 11:00AM (Sat.) - Purple Heart & War Dog Dedication at Veteran's Park on U.S. HWY 301 North.
- 02/13 11:30AM (Sat.) - Journey of the Flag show for Son's of the American Revolution at the Plaza Club, Freedom Plaza, Sun City Center.
- 02/18 11:00AM (Thur.) - Journey of the Flag Abbreviated Show at the James A. Haley Veteran's Hospital.
- 02/20 01:00PM (Sat.) - Lady Legionaire Luncheon at Post 152. RSVP to Erin Vaughn 813.728.7614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 02/24 06:00PM (Wed.) - Tampa History Museum, Story of the U.S.S. Tampa.
- 02/27 11:00AM (Sat.) - Gulf War Memorial Dedication at Veteran's Park on HWY 301 North.