The American Legion "U.S.S. Tampa" Post 5
3810 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609
The American Legion Family
United we are stronger. Together, members of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary and the Sons of The American Legion are The American Legion Family.
Supporting each other, our organizations place high importance on preserving our American traditions and values, promote patriotism, encouraging good citizenship, supporting our veterans and their families, and remembering those which made the ultimate sacrifice. We shall never forget the significance of the cost our soldiers have come to bear to preserve our way of life and the freedoms granted by their choices.
- 01/08 7:00PM - Next Post 5 meeting. Social and dinner at 6:00PM.
- Every Friday 4:30 to 6:00PM - Join the Bayshore Patriots for flag waving at Bayshore and Bay to Bay.
- 12/06 9:00PM - District 15 meeting at Post 248.
- 12/11 3:00PM - Honor Flight Meeting at Post 5.
- 12/11 - 12/14 - Dept. Aux. President's visit to District 15 Units.
- 12/13 12:00PM - Wreaths Across America. Volunteers needed at 9:00AM.
- 12/14 4:00PM - Post 5 Christmas Party. RSVP only.
- 12/15 5:30PM - Cub Scout Dens at Cemetery & Post.
- 12/18 5:30PM - MOAA Dinner at V.A. Hospital, meet our wounded warriors.