The American Legion "U.S.S. Tampa" Post 5
3810 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609
The American Legion Family
United we are stronger. Together, members of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary and the Sons of The American Legion are The American Legion Family.
Supporting each other, our organizations place high importance on preserving our American traditions and values, promote patriotism, encouraging good citizenship, supporting our veterans and their families, and remembering those which made the ultimate sacrifice. We shall never forget the significance of the cost our soldiers have come to bear to preserve our way of life and the freedoms granted by their choices.
- 2/7 7:00PM (Thurs.) - Next Post 5 meeting. Social and dinner at 6:00PM. Boy State Interviews and Four Chaplins Ceremony
Social Post 5 Nights
- 01/16 - 7:00PM (Wed.).
DAV Service Officers
- Wednesdays 11:00AM-02:00PM at post 5,
- 01/12 07:30AM (Sat.) - At Post 5.
Field of Honor
- 01/12 10:00AM (Sat.) - at Veterans Park.
- 01/17 05:00PM (Wed.) - in the spinal cord section of the V.A. Hospital.
15th District Training
- 01/26 09:00AM (Sat.) - at Post 248, all post officers requested to attend.
Hillsborough County Veteran's Council Meeting
- 01/28 05:30PM (Mon.) - at Veterans Park.
- 02/08 06:00PM (Fri.) - At Post 5. See above webpage link or FaceBook for Details.
Journey of the Flag Presentations
- No Dates