The American Legion "U.S.S. Tampa" Post 5
3810 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33609
The American Legion Family
United we are stronger. Together, members of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary and the Sons of The American Legion are The American Legion Family.
Supporting each other, our organizations place high importance on preserving our American traditions and values, promote patriotism, encouraging good citizenship, supporting our veterans and their families, and remembering those which made the ultimate sacrifice. We shall never forget the significance of the cost our soldiers have come to bear to preserve our way of life and the freedoms granted by their choices.
- 11/02 (Thurs.)
- 12/07 (Thurs.)
- 01/04 (Thurs.)
Social Post 5 Nights
Bring Drinks and snacks
- Cancelled - 7:00PM (Wed.)
- 11/04 (Sat.) 9:30AM-12:30PM. Walking With Warriors Prayer Brunch at South Tampa Fellowship Church.
- 11/04 (Sat.) 9:00AM-11:00AM. American Heart Association Walk at Raymond James Stadium. Event opens at 7:30AM.
- 11/11 (Sat.) 8:00AM-12:30PM. Walk to End Alzheimer's at Amalie Arena.
- 12/16 (Sat.) 12:00PM-12:30PM. Wreaths Across America at Post 5.